Are you an Interior Designer looking to join a firm that combines a solid history with design confidence, innovation and sustainability? At RB+B Architects, our projects range from craft breweries to K-12 schools and have received recognition at the local, state and national levels for our creativity and positive impact on communities. Our work hard/play hard mentality means we not only get the job done, but also have a great time doing so. During the day we have in-office collaborative charrettes, Friday design chats, and engaging discussions to facilitate continuing education. And when the workday is over, our team loves hiking, skiing, biking and enjoying the Fort Collins craft beer scene together.
The ideal candidate for this job is self-driven, positive, confident, and motivated with a passion to implement creative and innovative design solutions that positively impact the community. Detail-oriented, able to effectively communicate and openly collaborate, the successful candidate will express time management skills necessary to meet project deadlines. The person we are seeking for this role is a critical thinker and is able to muti-task several project roles and responsibilities in various phases of design.
RB+B’s office is nestled in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins, a vibrant, historic neighborhood that embodies the laid back, outdoors, Colorado lifestyle. Dining, shopping, breweries, and special events are just steps away. In 2020, Fort Collins ranked #1 on Livability’s list of Top 100 Places to Live. (Learn more about why Fort Collins is a great place to live here: Home – Visit Fort Collins (visitftcollins.com))
What makes RB+B unique? Our staff! We are an outgoing group of people who genuinely like each other, both during the workday and after hours. Our team values integrity, quality, and relationships, and extends that same culture to our projects. (Learn more about our firm, our staff, and our projects here: Homepage – RB+B Architects)
Come help us build, evolve, and grow our Interiors Department to a new level! We are looking for that person that can see their long-term future with us.
- Design interior environments to meet client requirements
- Research, select and specify suitable and appropriate finishes, furnishings and equipment
- Support FF&E bidding and procurement process
- Develop interior finishes, furnishings and equipment plans and interior elevations, including millwork, interior detailing schedules, and 3D views
- Create color boards and rendered images
- Present concepts to clients and lead them through the design process
- Seek creative and innovative design solutions and uncover possibilities, not just solutions
- Review submittals in the Construction Administration phase
- Meet with commercial representatives to maintain knowledge on the most up-to-date products and materials suitable for our project types
- 5-7+ years of commercial design experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- Ability to work in Revit, Photoshop and InDesign
- Prior experience on commercial projects in which the candidate was involved from initial conceptual design through construction administration, including punch walk and close-out with the contractor
- Capable of detailed shop drawing and submittal review
- Familiar with Master CSI specification division with the capability of coordinating and preparing sections that are project-specific related to interiors
- Technical knowledge within various Master CSI division including, but not limited to, Divisions 06, 09, 10, 11, and 12
- Knowledge of commercial building codes and accessibility standards
- NCIDQ or ASID certification preferred
Please send PDF resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate can begin work immediately.
Compensation and Benefits:
RB+B Architects, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a culture that promotes work/life balance.
$59,000 to $73,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Benefits package includes health insurance, 401(k) contribution, life insurance, paid vacation, and paid sick leave.
Moving reimbursement negotiable.