Are you a college student pursuing a degree in Architecture and looking to gain experience in a smaller office setting for the Summer 2019 season? Do you enjoy working through details and want to learn from a variety of experienced professionals while enjoying all that Fort Collins has to offer?
RB+B Architects is seeking a college intern who is a creative professional with experience in REVIT, solid communication skills, and a desire to both contribute to the firm and a willingness to learn. General responsibilities include:
- Interact with the project team by participating in design collaboration, site investigation, drawing support, and graphics;
- Drafting plans and drawing markups under the direction of a project manager;
- Supporting projects through graphic design and development of digital renderings and plans;
- Attend client, construction, and team meetings alongside a project manager;
- Participate in office design chats and knowledge share sessions;
- Provide design, graphics, and drawing support based on abilities;
- Completing assignments within designated time frames;
- Work in programs such as REVIT, Adobe Creative Suite, rendering programs, and Microsoft Office programs;
- Assist members in the office with clerical duties, such as phone answering, report preparation, mailing, printing of documents, office organization and general upkeep;
- Contribute to the firm marketing effort by completing assigned tasks;
- Other special projects.
If you want to learn from a team of dynamic and talented architects and interior designers who care deeply about sustainability and positively serving our communities through design, send firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and portfolio. Tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We’d love to consider you for our team.