Are you looking for a great part- to full-time Project Coordinator opportunity to join an architecture firm with a solid project history that incorporates cutting edge design with innovation and sustainability?
The Project Coordinator is an hourly, half- to full-time clerk that is available to help everyone in the office with a variety of paperwork-type organizational tasks. This person is detail-oriented, highly organized, able to understand and implement systems, and capable of tracking multiple tasks simultaneously.
RB+B’s staff has remained around 20 in size for a decade, which is large enough to take on complex, high profile projects yet small enough that each member of the design team works closely with one another. Our firm encourages a relaxed but active working environment that underscores a work hard/play hard mentality. When the workday is over, members of our team find our “footings” in climbing Fourteeners, skiing, biking, running, roller and ice skating, playing hockey, and enjoying the Fort Collins craft beer scene.
We are unique in our staff and office culture by bringing a “family” attitude to the office both during the workday and after hours. We value integrity, quality, and lasting relationships, extending those same values into all of our projects. RB+B is known for consistently exceeding client expectations and setting a new standard for how architectural services are delivered. We focus on fostering a work environment that encourages individuals to excel and develop their own professional skill sets as well.
- Associate’s degree or 2 years higher education in project or construction management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically in Word and Excel
- Experience using graphics software
- Administrative assistance with filing and data entry
- Tracking insurance certificates and coordinating certificate requests
- Assembling documents for publication by formatting and synthesizing materials from multiple sources into a single, cohesive product
- Archiving completed projects
- Coordinating project team meetings
- Soliciting review comments from multiple sub-consultants and compiling them into a single coordinated response
- Supporting IT efforts in organizing and tracking technology
If you enjoy working with dynamic and talented team members who care about sustainability and positively serving communities, send your resume and references to email@example.com. Tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We’d love to consider you for our team.
To learn more about RB+B: www.rbbarchitects.com