Are you an Interior Designer looking to join a firm that combines a solid history with design confidence, innovation and sustainability? At RB+B Architects, our projects range from craft breweries to K-12 schools and have received recognition at the local, state and national levels for our creativity and positive impact on communities. Our work hard/play hard mentality means we not only get the job done, but also have a great time doing so. During the day we have in-office collaborative charrettes, Friday design chats, and engaging discussions to facilitate continuing education. And when the work day is over, our team loves hiking, skiing, biking and enjoying the Fort Collins craft beer scene together.
What makes us unique? Our staff! We are a fun group of people who genuinely like each other, both during the workday and after hours. Our team values integrity, quality, and relationships, and extends that same culture to our projects.
The ideal candidate for this job is positive, confident and motivated with a passion to implement creative and innovative design solutions that positively impact the community. Detail-oriented, able to effectively communicate and openly collaborate, the successful candidate will express time management skills necessary to meet project deadlines.
Come help us build, evolve, and grow our Interiors Department to a new level! We are looking for that person that can see their long-term future with us and whom will eventually become our new Director of Interior Design.
- Design interior environments to meet client requirements
- Research, select and specify suitable and appropriate finishes, furnishings and equipment
- Support FF&E bidding and procurement process
- Develop interior finishes, furnishings and equipment plans and interior elevations, including millwork and interior detailing
- Create color boards and rendered images
- Present concepts to and lead clients through the design process
- Seek creative and innovative design solutions and uncover possibilities, not just solutions
- Review submittals in the Construction Administration phase
- Meet with product representatives and maintain interiors library
RB+B Architects, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a culture that promotes work/life balance. Benefits include health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation and paid sick leave.
If you enjoy working with dynamic, talented team members who care about sustainability and serving as a positive influence in our communities through Architecture, send your resume and portfolio to ahoward @ rbbarchitects.com. Tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We’d love to consider you for our team.
- 2-4+ years of design experience with a degree in Interior Design
- Ability to work in Revit, Photoshop and SketchUp
- Knowledge of commercial building codes and accessibility standards